High Desert Seed + Gardens
They tried to bury us. they did'nt know we were seeds. - Mexican Proverb
All our seeds are grown in Colorado. They are all open pollinated (OP), and grown using low input (natural) methods. If we did not grow it we will let you know who did!
We are constantly searching for varieties that are rare, resilient, and robust for farmer and gardeners growing in high altitude regions,... well if it grows here it will probably grow anywhere! We are also on the hunt for varieties that taste great and are just plain fun!
Find out more on our "About Our Seeds" page!
You will find us, our seeds and our food at:
- Montrose Farmers Market (Winter and Summer)
- Telluride Farmers Market
- Ridgway Farmers Market
- Various Southwest CO Restaurants
Our Seeds Can Be found at:
- Camelot Gardens- Montrose, CO
- Strawhat Farm Market and Kitchen Store- Montrose, CO
- BuildASoil- Montrose, CO
- Hungry Lion Garden Supply - Austin, CO
- Lupitas Bizarre Bazaar, Ridgway CO
- Cliffrose Garden Center- Cortez, CO
- Zumba Natural Foods - Mancos, CO
- Unicas Art Collective - Ridgway, CO
- Durango Natural Foods - Durango, CO